- Assistant Professor, Department of Counseling and Clinical Psychology, National Dong Hwa University (2015.2-2018.7)
- Director of Department of Clinical Psychology, Yuli Hospital, Ministry of Welfare and Health, R.O.C. (2015.1-2018.7)
- Certificated Clinical Psychologist, Yuli Hospital, Ministry of Welfare and Health, R.O.C. (2013.8-2018.8)
- Lecture, Department of Psychology, Kaohsiung Medical University (2005.9-2013.6)
- Group Therapist of Mindfulness-based Relapse Prevention, Kaohsiung Drug Abuser Treatment Center, Agency of Corrections, Ministry of Justice.
- Clinical Psychology PhD. Institute of Allied Health Science, College of Medicine, National Cheng Kung University (2011.6).
- Master of Science, Institute of Behavioral Science, College of Health Science, Kaohsiung Medical University (1999.9-2002.6).
- Bachelor of Science, Department of Psychology, Chung Yuan Christian University (1995.9-1999.6)
- Reviewer, Personality and Individual Differences (2013.-current)
- Reviewer, Journal of Clinical Psychology (2012.6- current)
- Reviewer, Journal of Family Violence (2012.1-current)
- Assistant Professor, Department of Counseling and Clinical Psychology, National Dong Hwa University.
- Lecturer, Department of Psychology, Kaohsiung Medical University (2002.9-present)
- Secretary-General, Taiwan Association of Clinical Psychology (2006.1-2007.3)
- Director, Kaohsiung Clinical Psychologist Association (2007.1-2008.1)
- Director, Kaohsiung County Clinical Psychologist Association (2010.1-2010.9)
- Article Reviewer, Journal of Family Violence (2012.2-)
- Obligation served counselor, R.O.C. Air Force (1999.9-2002.3)
- Clinical Psychologist, Kai-Suan Psychiatric Hospital (2002.3-2007.12)
- Contracting Therapist for Domestic Violence Offenders, Bureau of Social Affairs, Kaohsiung City Government Center for Domestic and Sexual Assault Prevention (2005.6-2012.6)
- Clinical Psychologist, Jing-Ho Mental Health Hospital (2008.1-2010.8)
- Clinical Psychologist, Jianan Mental Health Hospital, Department of Health, Executive Yuan, R.O.C. (2010.9-2013.8)
- Group Therapist of Mindfulness-based Relapse Prevention, Kaohsiung Drug Abuser Treatment Center, Agency of Corrections, Ministry of Justice (2008.4-present)
- Contracting Clinical Psychologist, Kaohsiung Refining Business Division, CPC Corporation, Taiwan R.O.C. (2010.9-present)
- Clinical Psychologist, YuLi Hospital, Ministry of Health and Welfare, R.O.C. (2013.8- present)
Licensure and Certification
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist, Taiwan (2002.9-present)
- Mindfulness-based Relapse Prevention Therapist (2009.10-present)
Professional and Club Membership
- Member, World Association on Dual Disorders.
- Member, Taiwan Association of Clinical Psychology, Taiwan.
- Member, Association of Tainan Clinical Psychologist, Taiwan.
- Clinical Psychology
- Etiology and treatment of Addiction
- Health and Stress
- Mindfulness-based Treatment
Research Project (補助研究計畫)
- 『正念為基礎預防復發與家族治療對藥癮者之介入療效比較(I)』106年科技部補助研究計畫主持人(MOST 106-2410-H-543-001)
- Wei-Hsin, Lu, Kun-Hua Lee*, Chih-Hung Ko, Ray C. Hsiao, Huei-Fan Hu, Cheng-Fang Yen. (2017) Relationship Between Borderline Personality Symptoms and Internet Addiction: The Mediating Effects of Mental Health Problems. Journal of Behavioral Addictions (Accepted) (SSCI=4.134) Dr. W-H Lu and Dr. K.‐ Lee contributed equally to this study.
- Wei-Po Chou, Kun-Hua Lee*, Chih-Hung Ko. Tai-Ling Liu, Ray C. Hsiao, Hsiu-Fen Lin, & Cheng-Fang Yen. (2017) Relationship between psychological inflexibility and experiential avoidance and internet addiction: mediating effects of mental health problems. Psychiatry Research, 257, 40-44. (SSCI, IF=2.582) Dr. W.‐ Chou and Dr. K.‐H. Lee contributed equally to this study.
- Kun-Hua Lee, Chen-Hsiang Su, Ray C Hsiao, Chia-Nan Yen, and Cheng-Fang Yen. (2016)The Relationship between depression and use of ecstasy among adolescents in Taiwan. Neuropsychiatry, 6(4), 124-127. (SCI, IF=1.456)
- Kun-Hua Lee, Huang-Chi Lin, Peng-Wei Wang, & Cheng-Fang Yen. (2016). An integrated model of depression, compulsion, and mindfulness among heroin abusers in Taiwan. The American Journal on Addictions. 25, 227-232. (SSCI, IF=1.929)
- Cheng-Fang Yen, Huang-Chi Lin, Peng-Wei Wang, Chih-Hung Ko, Kun-Hua Lee, Chih-Yao Hsu, Kuan-Sheng Chung, Hung-Chi Wu, & Chung-Ping Cheng. (2016) Heroin craving and its correlations with clinical outcome indicators in people with heroin dependence receiving methadone. Comprehensive Psychiatry, 65, 50-56. (SSCI, IF=2.252)
- *Lee, K.H., & Bowen, S., (2015) Relation between personality traits and mindfulness following mindfulness-based training: a study of incarcerated individuals with drug abuse disorders in Taiwan. International Journal of Mental Health and Addiction, 13(3), 413-421. (SSCI, IF=0.992)
- Lee, K. H., Yeh, Y. C., Yang, P. C., Lin, H. C., Wang, P. W., Liu, T. L., & Yen, C. F., (2012) Individual and Peer Factors associated with ketamine use among Adolescents in Taiwan. European Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, 21, 553-558. (SSCI=3.554)
- Lee, K. H., Bowen, S., Oei, T. P., & Yen, C. F., (2012) An Expanded Self-Medication Hypothesis based on Cognitive-Behavioral Determinants for Heroin Abusers in Taiwan: A Cross-Sectional Study. The American Journal on Addictions (SSCI=1.695)
- Lee, K. H., Bowen, S., & Bai, A. F., (2011) Psychosocial outcomes of mindfulness-base relapse prevention in incarcerated substance abusers in Taiwan: A preliminary study. Journal of Substance Use, 16, 476-483. (SSCI, IF=0.405)
- Chen, H. C., Ko, H. C.,* Lee, K. H., Lin, & M. P.,(2010) The model of depression, cognitive and social factors on betel nut chewing in a sample of college students in Southern Taiwan. Formosa Journal of Mental Health, 23, 587-612. (TSSCI)
- Lee, K-H.,& Chen, H. P., (2009) Comparison of the Temptation to Drink, Alcohol Expectancy, and the Frequency of Drinking between Sexual Assaulters that Drank Before Violence to Those Who did not Drink Before Violence, Journal of Family Violence. (Revised to Accept) (SSCI, IF=0.949)
- Kun-Hua Lee & Chi-Sen Wu (2004) The relationship among perceived stress, loss of resource and coping style in a sample of soldiers, Fu Hsing Kang College, 80，1-14。